Description du poste
Our client is a major construction firm working in Angola with local and multinational businesses. We are recruiting their new Accountant based in Angola to cover their growing African markets.
Based in Angola and reporting to the General Manager, you assume participate in the economic-administrative management of the companies in the group while ensuring the protection of its accounting and financial assets.
You are responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare and analyze financial statements in accordance with relevant financial reporting standards.
- Oversee accounting schedules to support the balances and transactions included in the financial statements.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients to resolve invoices queries.
- Assistance with Angolan Taxes, VAT and return preparation.
- Prepare control account reconciliations with Banks.
- Manage periodic management accounts with the Headquarters.
To be suitable for this role, you will have more than 5 years’ accounting experience within the Angolan market in international Groups. You hold a Bachelor or master’s in economics, Finance or Business Administration. You are familiar with ERP systems like PRIMAVERA and are very skilled at Excel and can create complex formulation, pivot tables and linked files.
Gifted with situation analysis capacities and organizational skills you have a strong drive for autonomy along with compliance. You are fluent in English and Portuguese.