Description du poste
The resident engineer is the first technical link between the construction market and ArcelorMittal, the facilitator of the relationship. Being part of the Resident Steligence team, you will be responsible for the following main missions and tasks, having access to the expertise of knowledge of a broad network of colleagues and experts across ArcelorMittal.:
- You will lead the deployment plan of ArcelorMittal construction products into the French market. It will be necessary to identify the construction sector with high development potential, find the key stakeholders.
- You plays a keyrole in the identification of customer trends and needs to steer AM R&D. In fact it will be needed to steer product offer offer development to align with market future trends.
- You will promote technical steels services & solutions of ArcelorMittal and responsible of the launching and follow-up of co-engineering projects in his / her market. Co-engineering means assisting and influencing the design of building, bridges or other infrastructure via ArcelorMittal predesign tools or in collaboration with ArcelorMittal central engineering teams.
- You will manage Product promotion through presentations to engineering office for the final design, help to the preparation of technical and marketing document, participate to fairs or special promotion/customer
This job requires autonomy, responsibility, but also reporting ability and communication skills to listen, understand, explain.
This position can be hold on full remote.
- Master’s degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering
- From 4 years of experience in the field
- Deep knowledge of the construction market, having some experience already in Sales and Marketing would be a plus for the role
- Flexible, team spirit
- Customers oriented
- English is our business language
According to ArcelorMittal Global R&D values:
– You agree to comply with health and safety rules
– You are respectful, transparent, honest and empathetic in your relationships. You honor your word and your commitments to others
– You agree to behave consistently with the highest level of integrity
– You strive to question your practices. with high expectations of yourself and others, You strive for a high level of quality and reliability in everything You do.
– You recognize that diversity, varied skills and fresh ideas make a group exponentially better in the pursuit of a common goal
– You know that learning changes minds and lives, so You are committed to learning throughout your professional career and continually achieving the skills required and essential to your success
– You are open to ideas that challenge conventions and stimulate innovation
Join us and you will see that your work will help create renewable energy, impact major industries and boost economies. At ArcelorMittal, we’ll help you create your world.
Attractive remuneration with stimulating career prospects in which eminent scientists and engineers evolve in a multicultural environment