Description du poste
Assystem is an international company with one mission: accelerate the energy transition around the world.
Every day, our 6,500 switchers located in 12 countries (Europe, Middle East, Pacific Asia & Africa) connect their six thousand billion neurons to tackle the task of the century: switching to low-carbon energy.
We are a collective committed to the actors who are making the energy switch. Sharing our knowledge, expertise and values allows us to innovate and think differently about the energy transition.
Drawing on more than 55 years’ experience in highly regulated sectors subject to strict security and safety requirements, we provide our customers with engineering and project management services, as well as digital services and solutions to optimize the performance of complex infrastructure projects throughout their life cycle. The Group is currently ranked second in the world for nuclear engineering.
To ensure a viable, efficient, and reliable energy future for all.
The main mission is to develop Assystem’s leadership, methodologies and digital tools for nuclear new build sites activities.
· Lead Assystem’s Construction & Commissioning projects
· Establish Group strategy for partnerships, alliancing and/or supply chain for large projects such as EPR2 program…
· Gather Assystem’s return on experience on Flamanville 3, ITER and Hinkley point C
· Develop and implement innovations on the numerous nuclear sites activities projects of Assystem (EDF’s installed base, CEA activities, ORANO activities, on top of the hereabove projects)
· Develop and formalize Assystem’s own methodologies and digital tools for nuclear new build sites activities, with the aim to propose them to EDF for EPR2 program in France and for Sizewell C in the UK
· Develop and animate career paths within Assystem for sites activities
Essential skills and capabilities for the role are:
· 10 years of experience in Construction Management and Commissioning activities, on large projects
· Ability to develop and formalize organizational methodologies
· Ability to seize the potential of digital and to put it at the core of the sites activities methodologies
· Ability to understand customers needs
· Ability to work within a network