Description du poste
Our client, a global player covering multiple projects in the public construction sector, is seeking a Financial Controller to handle their operations and contract management in Angola.
Reporting to the Group CFO and Regional Finance Director, your objective in this role will be to ensure complete operational finance control for the different companies within Angola. In addition, your additional responsibilities will include:
- Actively reviewing group financial budgets, payable & receivables, invoices, and contractor agreements
- Working directly with Accounts payable, receivables and the audit/tax departments
- You effectively communicate financial budgets, analysis, and reports to the regional Finance director
- Implementing all financial procedures and policies in the company, while following Angolan regulations and tax requirements
- You manage the CAPEX and OPEX within the group
- Effective monitoring of all financial activity across the group primarily construction projects
Responsible for managing treasury & supplier invoices
You bring 5 years of experience as a Financial controller, specifically working with local or international construction companies.
Strong understanding of Angolan tax regulations and VAT is a plus.
Previous experience working in Angola is preferred.
Fluency in Portuguese and in English is required
Advanced user of Microsoft Excel is an asset
Must be willing to relocate to Angola