Description du poste
The Planner / Scheduler function includes advanced planning, scheduling, progress measurement, change management implementation and analysis on a large scale industrial new build project. A thorough understanding is required of policies, methods, and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, and support of project objectives. The Planner will provide expertise and best practice implementation in the work place for the region with regard to the planning and scheduling discipline.
- Expertise in project controls and time/schedule management is required preferably within the Industrial or Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Nuclear or associated sectors.
- Expert experience level using project scheduling tools (MS Project, Primavera P3, P5 and P6), Excel, PowerPoint and Pertmaster.
- Ability to coordinate/organize multiple sources of schedule inputs/performance data into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The tenacity and drive to inject value and create solutions
- Develops good working relationships with project team
- Implement Project Planning/Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures, reflecting both Company and contractor roles, responsibilities and expectations.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) in conjunction with Project Lead, Project Cost Engineer and Contractor project controls leads, and in conjunction with Project Execution Plans.
- Support the Project Team in the implementation of an integrated enterprise based, cross functional and EPC master schedule program.
- Preparing Staffing, Engineering, Construction progress and customized reports.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis.
- Perform probabilistic analysis on integrated schedules and contractor schedules.
- Conduct the required project schedule analysis, critical path analysis and schedule risk analysis for the project as a whole.
- Analyze deviations from the baseline in the Project Master schedule highlighting bottlenecks / delays and propose corrective actions.
- Prepare the Integrated Planning / Scheduling contribution to the Monthly Project Report and specific reports / presentations.
- Analyze and highlight the overall schedule impact of any variance / change order.
- Prepare resourcing plans for the overall and individual project phases, identifying any excessive peak numbers and making recommendations for peak leveling.
- Ensure that schedule related data from vendors, suppliers, engineering and construction contractors of actual projects is provided as feedback into the planning and scheduling systems.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the schedules produced, maintaining independence as a planning engineer when advising on issues requiring judgment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects executed in multiple locations and by multiple contractors.
- Track and Monitor Portfolio Schedule
- English and French Language Skills required
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/