Description du poste
Our European Building & Construction Services (B&CS) team is pleased to present this exciting opportunity for the French Sector Sales Manager .
By the sales of Aggreko’s rental solutions power generation and cooling technology you and your team guarantee the continuity of the business operations of our customers!
Working alongside the General Manager Aggreko B&CS Europe, you will be responsible for developing the growth strategy for the sector in your geography. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a high-performing sales team to grow the business within the sector; top-line revenue; customer acquisition levels and healthy, long-lasting customer relationships; and profitability.
– Engage and develop the members of a small but regionally spread team and hold them accountable.
– Develop and execute sales, marketing and account plans to increase market share. Drive revenue and profitability to contribute to the sector growth strategy.
– Systematic reporting of account and market data and sharing insights across the matrix to the benefit of Aggreko’s customers’ expectations.
– Acquire knowledge of internal practices, our product portfolio and the dynamics of the rental equipment market in the offshore segment.
– Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client’s needs in accordance with Aggreko’s terms and conditions and compliant to our quality and safety standard.
– We’re looking for a subject matter expert with a track record of success, who can inspire the same in others.
– You are acknowledged with supply and operational processes in the B&CS segment.
– You are familiar with the pace in short cycle sales: e.g. rental, 24/7 technical services.
– You have the proven ability to build understanding about a wide range of industrial technical products and applications, ideally temperature control and power generation related.
– You are an entrepreneurial team player, driven by supporting the customers.
– You possess advanced language skills in French and in English.
– You possess a valid driving license and are willing to frequently visit customers across France.
Why joining Aggreko
– Hybrid/remote working whilst being part of a global community.
You are kindly requested to submit your CV in English as the line manager is based at the United Kingdom.
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange means:
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.